[sdiy] stereo optical microscope for assembly and repair

Vladimir Pantelic vladoman at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 10:58:28 CEST 2019

I have the cheapest AmScope, the SE400X 5X-10X for $200

I bought the 5x/10x combo thinking the 5x would give me a larger field
of vision, but with half the magnification you also get half the image
size, so 10x / 20x would have been better

I added my own ring light from a piece of MDF and some white LEDs:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOSJWPUFd94