[sdiy] stereo optical microscope for assembly and repair

Kylee Kennedy kmkennedy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 01:03:27 CEST 2019

I really want one of those AmScopes. Would love to hear reviews of SDIY'ers
using it also.
Some people buy those cheapo USB 5 Megapixel microscopes, but I've heard a
bunch are knock offs and not really high quality video and the signal
latency is maddening for people doing repair, debugging boards.

Kylee