[sdiy] File links on my Oberheim OB-Mx site fixed

Lanterman, Aaron lanterma at ece.gatech.edu
Sat Aug 24 20:34:53 CEST 2019

> On Aug 24, 2019, at 6:23 AM, bbob <fluxmonk at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Are your "Electronics For Music Synthesis" videos still available anywhere?

blip.tv took mine down for not being “professional” enough as part of them changing business models

If you go to this muffwiggler thread and look at the last few pages, you'll find info from people who are rehosting:

http://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=106106

There’s some playlists here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXnFQqfHz_iHHFepUHj2r-tWKyfouxX3H

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXnFQqfHz_iFcdOTqI-6_FpOf73LWGNnt

> And the documentation for your buchla PCBs?  The interwebs are so ephemeral…

That’s next on the website update to-do list. If you are in possession of one of my PCBs and need docs, e-mail me and I’ll send you whatever you need directly as a stopgap measure.

Aaron Lanterman, Prof. of ECE, Georgia Tech
My blog on Education and Innovation: https://edupocalypsenow.wordpress.com
My blog on Electronics and Programming: https://lantertronics.blogspot.com