[sdiy] 3.5mm panel jacks?

Pete Hartman pete.hartman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 17:21:46 CEST 2019

Might have been.

I have a project that needs them because they're the only ones I've found
with switched sleeve.  Using these:

http://smallbear-electronics.mybigcommerce.com/1-8-mono-pc-mount/

When I posted about it, a bunch of people piped up to say that they were
crap :-D

But since I need switched ground, they are what they are.

The other downside for refitting, of course, is that they use a larger
diameter bushing that the others do.  I don't know what the originals on
the 2600 used though.  And in any case, they're really not appropriate for
panel mounting by themselves.

Pete