[sdiy] Patchable polyphonic synth with FM or AM transmission idea

mskala at ansuz.sooke.bc.ca mskala at ansuz.sooke.bc.ca
Sat Apr 27 17:41:48 CEST 2019

On Sat, 27 Apr 2019, mskala at ansuz.sooke.bc.ca wrote:
> 1/10 of a cycle per pole for the two filters I tested:  about 100us for a
> one-pole low-pass and 500us for a five-pole low-pass, both tuned to
> oscillate at 1kHz and fed a signal at 1kHz.  I think that's a reasonable

Sorry, I just took another look at my own scope shots and realized the
test signal frequency was actually 250Hz, not 1kHz - so it's actually
fewer cycles than 1/10 per pole, but also at a frequency a fair bit away
from the filter's oscillation frequency.

--
Matthew Skala
mskala at ansuz.sooke.bc.ca                 People before tribes.