[sdiy] Mike McGrath / Muff Wiggler passed away.

David Manley dlmanley at sonic.net
Tue Apr 23 20:35:16 CEST 2019

As a father of a liver tx recipient, who is now 28 years post
transplant, I can't thank enough the generosity of the donor family.
There are over 100K people in the US waiting for a transplant and 20 of
them die waiting every day.

https://www.organdonor.gov/statistics-stories/statistics.html

Get the word out - in the unlikely event of a premature death, turn a
tragedy into a positive through organ donation.

-Dave