[sdiy] Mike McGrath / Muff Wiggler passed away.

MTG grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Tue Apr 23 17:21:24 CEST 2019

Wow, how sad.  :(

I sure hope he got his organ donation (liver). As a transplant recipient
myself, the donors I know (the two in my "chain") basically said "well
that was easy". And while I am forever grateful to them, I think the
whole donation thing needs to me demystified because everyone seems to
be terrified to donate. Doctors won't let you donate if you aren't
suitable for it. It's bad for their "numbers" if donor and recipient
don't survive.

GB

PS. Please select "organ donor" on your Driver's Licence. Do it in
Mike's memory.