[sdiy] buss/rework wire

Tim Ressel timr at circuitabbey.com
Fri Apr 5 17:01:59 CEST 2019

Another technique I've used is solid buss wire and teflon tubing:

http://www.componentsupplycompany.com/product-pages/ptfe-tubing-all-walls.php?gclid=CjwKCAjw-ZvlBRBbEiwANw9UWlviozpJIDzmIlr6MtlBO-FdEXb4qY9hRshFabPss3Peruu33qHf2xoC1Q4QAvD_BwE

You attach the wire first, then cut a piece of tubing and slip it on,
then cut the wire and solder down the free end. Or daisy chain to the
next pin. I'll be using this very technique today in fact. If I can find
my tubing...

--timmers