[sdiy] buss/rework wire

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Fri Apr 5 11:35:07 CEST 2019

toluene diisocyanate
even the name is scary

Although it smells nicely to me - reminds me childhood, when I could
smell various chemicals in the air every day, as I was born near by
zinc+lead ironworks and later lived all my life in the heart of Poland's
industry during times when there was no such thing as environmental
regulations. And that particular smell was one of my favorites.

Roman