[sdiy] (no subject)

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Fri Apr 5 11:23:48 CEST 2019

I have used PT1000 once, mostly because I could, and out of curiosity,
and because it's the only tempco available in SMD with well defined TCR.
Nice thing about it is precise tempco, 3850 every time, while typical
cheap tempsos have +/-400ppm tolerance.

But whatever math I tried, could not find nice and clean way to make the
overal circuit down to 3300ppm from those 3850 in reasonable temp range.
You can trim to whatever TCR by adding resistor, but it works only at
given temperature. I guess it's still better than random TCR of regular
cheap 3300ppm PTC in a small range of temperatures.

Roman