[sdiy] buss/rework wire

Vladimir Pantelic vladoman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 10:24:46 CEST 2019

the keyword is "Vero wire":

https://www.verotl.com/verowire-accessory-spools-of-wire-qty-4---2-gold-2-pink-part-number-79-19038

https://de.rs-online.com/web/p/products/1054711/

and the infamous Vero pencil which is actually utter crap since the tip
is plastic and easily ruined by the soldering iron:

https://www.verotl.com/verowire-wiring-pen-part-number-79-1732

what I use instead is 0.3mm automatic pencil with a little 3d printed
spool holder:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/LmGXY3jZ1BQKjsNZA

compared to "magnet" wire which has very hard to remove isolation, Vero
wire isolation melts away easily...