[sdiy] (no subject)

Ben Bradley ben.pi.bradley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 20:44:18 CEST 2019

I saw one of those chambers 20 years ago, and thought that all you
need is an old microwave oven (remove the microwave heating parts) and
add some resistance heating and temperature control, maybe a fan for
circulation to keep an even temperature...
Oh my, I just googled this:
diy temperature chamber