[sdiy] More new Alfa chips - CEM3394

Richie Burnett rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk
Thu Apr 4 20:29:47 CEST 2019

Very true.

And Neil has a good point that not all CVs are unique to each synth voice in a polysynth, so they can be connected to a common analogue CV line. It would make little sense writing the same value multiple times to the same parameter register in each voice chip if everything was handled digitally over something like SPI.

-Richie,

Sent from my Xperia SP on O2

---- Tim Ressel wrote ----