[sdiy] More new Alfa chips - CEM3394

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Thu Apr 4 10:56:15 CEST 2019

That's strange, because they send me samples all the time without
asking, or even knowing they make something new.
And last time I checked MOQ was 10, not 25...

OTOH, I haven't received any 3394 yet, so maybe they don't like me
anymore :( It's true I haven't been able to test any of them recently.

BTW, in the flyer I got with last samples they also list AS3350 - dual
state variable filter, which isn't listed yet an their website.

Roman