[sdiy] More new Alfa chips - CEM3394

Pete Hartman pete.hartman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 22:15:53 CEST 2019

Their initial round they actually gave away samples, I think the lack of
feedback may have put them off the idea (due to various reasons; mine
hasn't been provided because the projects I wanted to build with them
haven't materialized out of the time for real life and other projects).

That said, you'd think they would be willing to *sell* samples, and I agree
that a MOQ of 25 is a bit much.

Pete