[sdiy] More new Alfa chips - CEM3394

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Wed Apr 3 22:10:23 CEST 2019

As a reseller, they’re only too keen to ship me samples of their latest stuff, but then they expect feedback on exactly what I thought of it, which I rarely have time to provide!

If they send me some, shall I send them on to you, and then you can tell me what you think instead?!

Other Tom

       Electric Druid
Synth & Stompbox DIY