[sdiy] (no subject)

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Thu Apr 4 23:10:28 CEST 2019

Isn’t “guest” the person behind Open Music Labs? I’m not sure where I got this idea from, so I may be wrong, but that has been what I believed.

http://www.openmusiclabs.com/floppy/index.html@page_id=2.html

Still don’t have a name for you though, so they remain anonymous.

Tom

       Electric Druid
Synth & Stompbox DIY