[sdiy] buss/rework wire

Ben Bradley ben.pi.bradley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 21:45:11 CEST 2019

Not JUST magnet wire, but from some googling, the buzzword to look for
appears to be solderable.

For any magnet or enameled wire I scrape the insulation off with
sandpaper before soldering. I've heard of this "solderable" enameled
wire, but I don't know if I trust it. I found this - be sure to click
the datasheet to see what temperature it takes to remove the
insulation:
https://www.newark.com/pro-power/rrp-g-105/wire-38awg-green-pack4/dp/07WX0907