[sdiy] Multimode pole-mixing - building notch responses

rsdio at audiobanshee.com rsdio at audiobanshee.com
Sun Sep 16 03:12:32 CEST 2018

Enjoying this subject, I decided to review the Xpander Service Manual closely. I noticed that one of the PDFs I have in the collection was missing a lot of the schematic pages at the end. There’s also a little variation in quality, mysterious cropping, and a few missing pages in the various other versions available. So, I decided to put together a new PDF that includes all available pages at the best quality.

http://www.audiobanshee.com/Xpander/xpsvc.pdf

Note that pages 37 and 38 are missing from all versions. Otherwise, the linked file has everything.

If the available experts could review this PDF and tell me what’s missing, if anything, I would appreciate it - especially if you can provide the missing pieces!

Brian Willoughby