[sdiy] [FS]TEMPCOs at a little discount

pata at ieee.org pata at ieee.org
Sat Sep 15 13:52:32 CEST 2018

Hi List,

There are some LT type TEMPCOs which were once shipped but returned from US.
So I offer these TEMPCOs at a little discount or free of shipping charge.
Limited 2000 pcs each of 1k, 2k, and 1k87.
If you buy 2000 pcs or more (mixed values available but at least 200 pcs each value), I’ll ship free of charge for all over the world without assurance.
If you buy all of 3 x 2000pcs, I’ll ship free of charge including assurance & Japanese customs charge.

Price is 40 JPY per 1pcs for values 1k & 2k, 50 JPY for 1k87.

Please contact me off list, ask me freely.

Cheers,

Taku