[sdiy] OLED noise

Alex Evans alex at mediamolecule.com
Mon Sep 3 14:37:59 CEST 2018

Yeah I found that on all the adafruit options and the display I linked in boost converter mode. With a clean 12v from eurorack for the oled supply, it’s night and day - all the issues you mention significantly better. Less noise too
I guess the boost converters on them are just not up to the job.

Sent from my iPhone