[sdiy] BODE Frequency Shifter

David G Dixon dixon at mail.ubc.ca
Wed Oct 31 22:51:17 CET 2018

Well, yes, but in my experience, the range of capacitances for a
10%-tolerance cap are not that different than the range for a 1%-tolerance
resistor.  Of course, given that the caps are made by a fully automated
process, one would expect them to be very similar, and significantly better
than +/- 10%.