[sdiy] Website shenanigans

Neil Johnson neil.johnson71 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 11:05:13 CET 2018

Hi all,

Well, after a bit of faff from the original registrar I'm now moved
over to the new provider and - touch wood - everything on the main
site seems to be running.
(a few teething troubles with the CESYG site but that too is mostly working).

Andrew Simper wrote:
> Make sure not to use a web page hosting company that has been bought be EIG, they tend to run them into the ground after purchase.

Indeed - the new company is local to me, and comes with a good reputation ;)
Please note that as this is now a properly hosted domain and not just
a cheap redirect/hidden frame you'll need to update any of the old
milton.arachsys bookmarks.
In time the search engines will catch up.

Neil
--
http://www.njohnson.co.uk