[sdiy] Outputs and Impedances

Youssef Menebhi youssef.menebhi.79 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 03:53:40 CEST 2018

Hi -
I wanted to ask the list a very basic question about something I have
not been able to comprehend:

I have the output of an op-amp in a non-inverting configuration - and
I would like to spread its output to three different inputs.  One
input is a voltage divider feeding into a transformer, the other two
are just voltage dividers.  If I take three equal-sized resistors
(let's say 1k) out of the initial op-amp, will that evenly distribute
the signal? Or do I need additional buffer stages for each output?

Thank you