[sdiy] BBD clock bleed

rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk
Wed Oct 24 12:28:18 CEST 2018

Well, a boxcar integrator that averages over exactly one clock cycle
should theoretically notch out the clock frequency and it's harmonics.
So a switched capacitor filter is probably a good way to make a tracking
filter if it can implement this sort of "integrate and dump" function.
Did no BBD manufacturers ever include switched-capacitor filters built
in to their BBD chips?

-Richie,