[sdiy] BBD clock bleed

Pete Hartman pete.hartman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 15:35:55 CEST 2018

Another thing that jumps out:: the 3205 and 2102 are low voltage parts, but
he's generating the clock at a full 12V and only dividing it down right
before going to the 3102.  There's going to be a lot more clock noise in
the circuit generally due to it being a full 12V signal.  He should be
powering that 4011 from the same supply as the phase clock and delay chips
in my opinion.

Pete