[sdiy] Polymoog resonator question

Ian Fritz ijfritz at comcast.net
Mon Oct 15 18:39:05 CEST 2018

By coincidence, I recently ported my old analog 36-band fixed-frequency filter bank monstrosity into Reaktor.  I kept it just like the original, then added goodies like a built-in swept test oscillator and a little sequencer.  So I’ve been looking at formant responses for that application.  It’s got a big bunch of controls to set, so being able to save and recall presets is really nice!  Already, I’ve put in the Matthew/Kohut string filter response with a control to vary the spacing and resonance of the bands.  Amazing how easily this can be done!

Ian