[sdiy] Polymoog resonator question

Florian Anwander fanwander at mnet-online.de
Mon Oct 15 13:38:03 CEST 2018

Hi Ulfur

Am 14.10.2018 um 15:01 schrieb ulfur hansson:
>   i’ve often wondered where jurgen haible got his ideal stringed instrument curve for his string filter.
A long time ago I recommended the following book to Jürgen, which is
from the same publishing house like my book:
https://www.ppvmedien.de/Akustik-und-musikalische-Auffuehrungspraxis
I could imagine, that Juergen bought it or had a look at it in a
bibliotheque.

I don't know whether there is an english translation.

Though it is quite expensive, I can recommend it to every sound engineer
who is recording acoustic instruments.

Florian

--
http://www.florian-anwander.de