[sdiy] Polymoog resonator question

ulfur hansson ulfurh at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 15:01:11 CEST 2018

my father is a violin maker and has actually been making and collecting spectral profiles of stringed instruments all over the world for over a decade. i’m sure i can dig up some material for you if interested :)

also, i’ve often wondered where jurgen haible got his ideal stringed instrument curve for his string filter. it sounds fantastic but is also perhaps somewhat improvised.

Sent from outer space