[sdiy] Polymoog resonator question

Rutger Vlek rutgervlek at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 19:31:13 CEST 2018

That video is also my sole reason for wanting a resonator. I'd actually hope for the resonator to also be able to track keyboard moderately well to (optionally) maintain a fixed interval between notes played and resonant frequencies.

My suspicion is that Elhardt identified a very small number of sweet spots that are very well tuned to the input signal as well as to the reverb on top. I believe it's only partly thanks to the resonator, but also thanks to his craftsmanship (or many hours of exploration) that he can make it sound this good.

Regards,

Rutger