[sdiy] PCB Panels

Jason Nanna jasonnanna at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 02:19:36 CEST 2018

Not sure what you're trying to do graphically but since Kicad
dimensions are 1:1 as long as export/import resolutions are identical,
I just design to scale in inkscape and it comes out as a perfectly
sized footprint.  I'm sure if you change the DPI setting in
bitmap2component you should be able to rescale just by calculating the
appropriate ratio.