[sdiy] Through zero quadrature oscillator

ulfur hansson ulfurh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 14:33:01 CEST 2018

this is actually super helpful and interesting - the circuit used in his
frequency shifter seems to be an improved version, and i'll definitely
breadboard it this week. thank you so much Guy!

i'm starting to think that the first prototype I built might be unstable.
the LM13700's are oscillating/heating up in this configuration, but the PSU
is very good (same cincon converters used in the deckards dream) and all
power rails are properly filtered -

are there any standard methods to help further stabilize a circuit like
this, to prevent it from going into high frequency oscillation?

best,
-ú