[sdiy] Through zero quadrature oscillator

Guy McCusker guy.mccusker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 07:30:50 CEST 2018

This isn't necessarily going to help with the question but I thought
the list might enjoy poking around the web site of the designer of
that oscillator circuit, which doesn't seem to be too well known. I
found it recently after reading a post somewhere by Ian Fritz which
referred to "Henry's frequency shifter" -- a little googling turned up
this site. (Thanks Ian for the pointer!)

Section 2.2 of this page
http://www.interestingelectronics.com/old/henrys_interesting_electronics/frequency_shifter/frequency_shifter.htm
describes the TZQVCO and includes a slightly more readable schematic.
And there are some other interesting things on the other pages.