[sdiy] Polymoog resonator question

David G Dixon dixon at mail.ubc.ca
Sun Oct 7 02:02:02 CEST 2018

When I'm designing a product for Intellijel, I tend to keep my thought
processes confidential.  Hence, you can pretty much assume that if I'm on
this list, it's not a product, but just a personal interest.  My main
motivation for coming to this list is social, which is one reason why this
discussion of my motives rankles so much.

If you think that gleaning tidbits of wisdom from other DIY enthusiasts
constitutes "taking advantage of others" if some of that information finds
its way into a commercial product, then you have a bigger problem here than
with just me.  Everything I've ever learned about electronics has worked its
way into my commercial products in one way or another, but I don't design by
committee.

Finally, if you think that I have been coming to this list for 10 years just
to take advantage of people so I can profit at their expense, then you can
kiss my ass.