[sdiy] Polymoog resonator question

Jacob Watters jacobwatters at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 15:28:57 CEST 2018

This entire mode of discussion is really stupid. David is one of the most
active members of this email list and regularly helps out others. A lot of
people on this list sell stuff they make, and that is what makes this group
so valuable - getting feedback, advice and opinions from professionals in
the industry.

To think that you can never ask a question about something that might
become a commercial product defeats the purpose of this list. Over half the
people in the list would have to reason to be a part of this group and
answer any questions.

Let's never discuss this nonsense again and be glad for the opportunity to
both help and receive help on projects, whether commercial or not.

-Jacob Watters