[sdiy] Polymoog resonator question

David G Dixon dixon at mail.ubc.ca
Fri Oct 5 20:54:25 CEST 2018

Thanks, Don.  That's what I figured.  I have removed CD4000 switches from
many designs and replaced them with DG400 switches for that very reason.

I'm going to redesign this Polymoog Resonator, using 2164s for the R's,
putting the stages under voltage control, and changing the output switching
situation a fair bit.  I'm still not sure what I'm going to do about the
loop gain situation.  I'm deriving the transfer function right now to get a
better idea of what it actually does.