[sdiy] Need CA3080s?

Pete Hartman pete.hartman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 14:32:31 CEST 2018

There is a project going on at Muff's for recreating the Elektor Vocoder, a
project which will need 12 3080's per set, and there are 49 or 50 people
who will need these.  I had intended a group buy, but Rochester has not
responded to my RFQ.  It sounds like you have an established record with
them though, and that could easily work better.  I don't know if you
participate at Muff's but the thread is here:
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=193646&highlight=

Thanks

Pete (elmegil @ all the forums)