[sdiy] Polymoog resonator question

Tim Parkhurst tim.parkhurst at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 07:59:47 CEST 2018

Just a thought: skip the voltage control, put in digipots for the panel
controls, and make the whole thing programmable. Especially for use as a
resonator, it would be cool to dial in several acoustic instrument
voltage control of the center frequency for nifty sweep sounds.

And while we're talking about resonators and the ARP 2700 (over on AH), has
anybody ever found schematics for, and successfully duplicated the fixed
filter / resonator section of the ARP Soloist and Pro Soloist? Seems like
that has a history of pretty useful acoustic instrument responses. Also,
has anyone ever run a poly synth through a Soloist resonator section? Also
also, how does the Soloist switch presets? Are there a bunch of relays or
transistor circuits in there switching different resistor and cap values
around?

Tim (on a questionable question quest) Servo