[sdiy] Polymoog resonator question

rsdio at audiobanshee.com rsdio at audiobanshee.com
Sat Oct 13 04:27:39 CEST 2018

Hi Don,

I feel bad asking yet again, but I can’t figure out how to enter those equations with the condition operator.

Mostly, I think I’m having problems because I don’t see a closing ‘}’ to balance the ‘{‘
In addition, there seems to be a mix of characters that should be entered into Grapher versus text that simply describe what’s being configured.

I do have the first equation entered. One thing I notice is that the range seems to be 0 to 1 for x, as you point out, and from 0 to 1 for y, as well. Since the scale is logarithmic, that works out in the Frame Limits to y: from 10^-1 to 10^0

If you care to help further, I’m very interested in learning more about how to use Grapher. In fact, I seem to recall running across the condition operator before, but maybe that’s just the DSP textbooks that I’ve been reading…

Brian