[sdiy] Oakley News

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Tue Nov 20 13:51:39 CET 2018

Very nice, Tony. It’s a simple synth, but it sounds great (I don’t think I’m very tuned in to 12dB filters - I should get over that).
I’m curious for more details though.

It says on the webpage that the VCOs are ramp-core, so I take it these are discrete and not done with 3340s?

What did you use for the SVF? Is it an original design or one of the classics?

Thanks,
Tom

       Electric Druid
Synth & Stompbox DIY