[sdiy] History of SDIY?

shine32 shine32 at kr.tcp-ip.or.jp
Thu May 31 14:21:04 CEST 2018

Thanks so much.

It is subtractive synthesis.
However, if you wish to add synthesis, I think that it might be a drawer
type organ.
I will keep in mind that the sound I want is often coming out of the
subtractive synthesis synthesizer.

It is still a digital synthesizer and it is made up of the conventional
concept of "oscillator - filter amplifier + envelope".
Why?
Is there something that dares to make you conscious that "This is a
subtractive synthesizer?"
Unfortunately I am not.
Being able to produce the sound you want.
This is the most fundamental and I think it is the most difficult.
I want to know the meaning of Gordon 's word.
It is far from the story that I threw.

Atsushi Maeda