[sdiy] Filtering for chromatic scale frequencies?

rsdio at audiobanshee.com rsdio at audiobanshee.com
Thu May 31 08:59:44 CEST 2018

If you want to experiment with these sorts of filter banks without spending a lot of money, then check out the Virta plugin from Madrona Labs. It’s capable of enhancing sounds in quite interesting ways.

Brian Willoughby

Disclaimer: I designed the Soundplane and other hardware for Madrona Labs, so I am affiliated with the company even though I don’t write any of the code for the plugins.