[sdiy] History of SDIY?

pata at ieee.org pata at ieee.org
Thu May 31 06:56:30 CEST 2018

Hi friends,

I have read your articles very interesting.
As an old DIYer, I want to say...

When a parson try to open his/her instruments with screwdrivers, he/she is a DIYer.
Also, who watched source code or dump list, he/she is a DIYer.
Of cource, who trys to paint a instruments, he/she is a DIYer.
Everyone who wants to make a something, he/she is a DIYer.
No other words to speak.
Let's make something strange!

(since 1969, my soldering iron is hot.
In 1974, my first electronic musical sound generated.
In 1976, my analog music synthesizer project was first published on magazine.)

Taku