[sdiy] Tom Gamble? (EFM)

Matthias Herrmann matthias.herrmann at fonik.de
Wed May 30 21:57:53 CEST 2018

The last thing I heard was that he had to fight cancer. At some point I ried to
contact him once more, I even sent a letter via snail mail, alas, return to
sender, no Tom Gamble at this address anymore. I fear we lost him.

And yes, when I started Synth-DIY in 2005 I built quite a few ele4music PCBs,
just because they were cheap. His simplified designs dod not work that well all
the timeand there have been quite a few errors in the documentation and onthe
PCBs, however, due to the kind help via the ols ele4music forum I learned a lot.
Lind people like Harry Bissell or Yves Usson did not mind to help out.

Cheers,
Matthias

PS today I host quite a few old EFM-file along with excerpts from the old forum
on my site:
http://www.synthdiy.fonitronik.de/index.php/efm/