[sdiy] Aluminum Engraving with Laser system

john slee indigoid at oldcorollas.org
Tue May 29 23:46:36 CEST 2018

There’s a spray you can use on aluminium that yields an extremely resilient
black marking when etched with a lasercutter

I don’t remember what it was called but it was about 160AUD/can, so unless
the can goes a long, long way, maybe not worth it. I saw it used on the
shell of an Apple MacBook Pro. Pretty good results

Roman’s approach sounds better though

John