[sdiy] History of SDIY?

Florian Anwander fanwander at mnet-online.de
Tue May 29 17:35:31 CEST 2018

Am 29.05.2018 um 17:23 schrieb Scott Gravenhorst:
>   It is
> simply "Synthesizer Do It Yourself", a definition in 4 words that I personally find sufficient.
> The last 3 words are pretty easy to nail down, but the first is, well, any darn thing we want.
Something "DIY" is very different from "R&D" or even inventing. "DIY"
means doing/building somthing yourself which you could buy too.

So Synth-DIY can't start befor the existence of synths produced and sold
under industrial or at least economical conditions.

Florian

--
http://www.florian-anwander.de