[sdiy] TI 76477 Space Invaders sound chip detailed analysis

Crys crystals at sonic.net
Tue May 29 02:00:31 CEST 2018

I made a few modules with these. I put FETs all over them to make
everything voltage controllable, along the lines of Thomas Henry's
"supercontroller." Eventually i decided that making separate LFOs, AR
enevelopes, and noise generators (and random voltage sources) was a
better way of doing it. Iprobably still have a few of the pcbs somewhere.