[sdiy] New portable power solution from Befaco

KA4HJH ka4hjh at gmail.com
Sun May 27 23:12:41 CEST 2018

> On May 27, 2018, at 11:07 AM, Quincas Moreira <quincas at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hey list!
> Been a while since I've shared a review here, but I though you might like to see this cool lunchbox PSU Befaco sent me. I used it to assemble my new travel synth, the Aquarium. Enjoy :)
> https://youtu.be/gBs0sSc04MU <https://youtu.be/gBs0sSc04MU>

"Limitation can be incredibly inspiring"

YES. I've been preaching this for years. Softsynths with dozens of automatable knobs make my eyes glaze over. Being able to almost anything makes it almost impossible for me to do anything. I hope that sentence makes sense.

By the same token, I don't mind having a basic set of modules normalized for a classic lead synth as long as the whole thing is still patchable.

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"