[sdiy] Debugging problem with 4-track

Michael E Caloroso mec.forumreader at gmail.com
Sun May 27 01:05:14 CEST 2018

Heat plays a primary role in how long capacitors - or most components
for that matter - last in their life.

"20 to 30 years" is hardly a basis.  I have a British guitar amp with
the original caps dating back to 1963 and my amp tech said they were
fine.  And he has been working with guitar amps for over forty years.

MC