[sdiy] Simple Cable recommendation

S Ridley spridley1 at gmail.com
Sat May 26 17:58:34 CEST 2018

If the small size requirement is to get into the mini XLR connectors, it's
possible to ream the strain relief sleeve out to at least 5mm with a twist
drill without significant loss of strength.  I've got 4.8mm star quad mic
cable into mini XLRs without too much difficulty.

If you need small size for other reasons, a search on lavalier mic cable
might prove helpful.  Mogami do a good range, but the cheapest is around
50c/foot.

Steve